wxrisk.com

Sunday, November 19, 2006

MY WINTER FORECAST 2006 -07

Well it is done... I have posted my WINTER FORECAST 2006-07 ... a bit Later than usually but any FINAL winter forecast issued before NOV 1 is crap and has no basis in science. Note the key word is FINAL winter forecast...OK? AS Many of you know I am moving to far N VA after the long holiday weekend... to Ashburn VA.

Not only I have sign up with several new energy clients but the last 3 or 4 weekend have been spent looking for a new house which would of been the time I get a chance to work on the New winter forecast... and of course those paying my Fee get the forecast 1st... YOU guys get it second.

You dont like you can kiss my hairy ass.

edited this out ..........

The fact that I dont see this winter as being all that warm and snowless does not mean I am engaged in a nefarious plot to have it both ways. One would think it would be a big to be allowed to make that point but unfortunately the Mods at eastern think that any defense of myself is uncalled and should not be allowed. Go figure...

The purpose of this blog is to allow folks to read my stuff and not have to put up with any bullshit. You can ask anything and post anything you want to... rational dissident is allowed. You cross the line once I will kick you arse and ban you. I will tell you what I think... why I think it and make other obnoxious comments. There wont be any bullshit here.... wrisk has made a name in the energy and ag markets b/c I dont bullshit folks.

I tell them when I am right but more importantly I will tell them when I am WRONG ... (I dont do the accu wx pony and pony show here) and when I dont know.

Will this blog amount to anything ? Beats me.... but dont underestimate DT. Here I am 8 years after getting kicked out of NWS as a new force in the energy markets and nearing 80 million hits on my web site and I have never advertised a day in life. Money isnt everything folks but I must be doing something right

see ya later ya sick twisted freaks

20 Comments:

  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DT, your uncompromising bias against EasternUsWx, which was the one and only weather board you called home, is reprehensible. They gave you everything, and you give them poor publicity in return. I hope you realize why you are never welcome back there.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    RAY- I was actually quite suprised that you didn't go above normal snow here in SNE, esp. after your reference to '63 on the radio. I know that the use of that year does not mean that this year would be as extreme, but I still figured that the trend would be somewhat above normal snowfall. Awesome forecast and I appreciate all of the hard work that it obviously took to make it, I greatly enjoyed reading it!

     
  • At 7:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This is a great idea :) Hope your move goes ok!

    Hope you also get a backyard!

     
  • At 7:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's about time you got the blog up. Paint could've dried a million times over by now.

     
  • At 8:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hey DT.......glad to see you're
    still yourself...OK
    what do you see with this "low"
    to devlp around the se coast ~24hrs
    w/regarsds to intensity/rain/wind
    and is it still off cape fear or hatteras 11/23

     
  • At 8:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Not even listening to some of the ridiculous comments flying around between both sides, This is, regardless, a good and well thought out forecast by DT. I appreciate all of your hard work. Thanks DT!

    John

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I have had my differences with you DT over the years but for anyone to assert that you never helped easternuswx get off the ground... well that is juat a new Low

     
  • At 10:54 PM, Blogger midatlanticweather said…

    Great to have your analysis again! Freedom to tell it like it is! I am not fond of the language, and you and I would not be on the same ground as far as social beliefs, but I have learnerd more from you than any other met anywhere!! Still being a weenie at heart, a hobbyist at best, it is great to get your insights in long range forecasting... few (if any) come close to it! And now you are my neighbor (live in sterling)! Leave the snow sheild behind!!! PLEASE!

     
  • At 11:06 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Let me get this straight, Al Gore invents the internet and you invent eastern wx forums? Ok now I get it.

     
  • At 12:33 AM, Blogger DT said…

    AGAIN another classic post from the folks at easternuswx

    all I said you asshole was that I was the 1st well known met to post on eastern...

    THAT is true.

    all I said was that for 2 years I carried their banner on MY web site...

    that is a fact

    for 2 years I pushed and heavily promoted their weather conferences... again these are facts

    for 2 years I worked hard to pull over 1200 posters from wwbb to eastern

    I did NOT claim that Invented the eastern us wx forum. Of course it IS imperative that the folks at easternus LIE about what I said.

    the great thing about stupid people is that in the end they always show that... well ... that they are Stupid

     
  • At 12:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You're right about your summer forcast being very accurate this year. I had a trip planned for early July in Texas and in May and June. My friends they were expecting their typical monsoon season to arrive soon- I said, "not!" You're forecast helped a lot in my planning of this trip (was going to be outdoors for a week)

    Thanks, and keep up the good work

    I see you've moved a little north, maybe you'll see some snow now that you're away from Richmond.

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DT, do you still feel as confident about your ENSO forecast now that region 3.4 has risen from 1.0 to 1.3 in one week and is still warming at and below the surfac? I'm not trying to be an ass, I really respect you and am just curious.

     
  • At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Great post Dave. I, too have tired of those losers at easternuswx, especially Ji, who, if I was emperor, would only be concerned with the effects of tropical systems at Guantanamo Bay.

    Good luck with your blog.

     
  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Dont hate on EUSWX DT. Seeing that you edited out the paragraph about EUSWX, you must know deep down that what Lon said is true.

     
  • At 2:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh I see, you have to approve of the comment first before it can be visible. Well then you big baby, I dare you to make this visible, or Ill tell everyone at EUSWX that you cant handle the heat.

     
  • At 2:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    umm. there is no option to post anonomously at Eastern.
    -

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    DT's moving to Ashburn? Guess Ill put my snowblower up for sale. Welcome to NoVa...

    -zg

     
  • At 3:25 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    well techincally we cant post
    Anonymously at eastern DT does have a point. Posting under false Identities at eastern is allowed and actually encouraged. We all know the the Moderators have allowed this for a long time .

     
  • At 4:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why must you be so brash DT. Do you not realize this is the only aspect that has held you back and seperates you from the likes of paul kocin or joe bastardi.

     
  • At 5:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Do you beleive that your appeal is mostly due to
    1.Highest quality weather info
    2. Bombastic nature
    3.Both of the above

    If 3, would you speculate that you have created more of a greater following or less of one via the bombast?

    Thanks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home